resignedtodebateresignedtodebate

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Soulero - Lonely heart Soulero - Lonely heart

Effective :)

I really like the changes throughout the piece and how it developed around the melody with added textures and filters etc :D

The synth that comes in at 2:45 ish is just lush haha and the piano fits perfectly.

I would like to hear a chord or two in the piano but that's just me :) The riff that comes in over top of the left hand at 0:26 is nice too.

Soulero responds:

Thanks for taking time to review man <3. Make sure to check out my other songs if you like this one : )

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Fantastic! :D

I really loved the seemless mix of retro 8-bit and more modern kits and noise effects :D Everything intertwined perfectly and the innovative changes throughout the piece tells me you certainly didn't run out of ideas :P

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Fab :D

Really loved the rythm and especially the E. Piano sound >.< If only you could have it recorded by a live band haha Would sound perfect.

I think you linked the end to the beggining very well - I must be on the 6th loop of it and i'm still not bored :P The only thing i'm not too sure about is the egg shaker sound - it sounds too stiff to my ears :\

All in all, looking forward to more :D

hjcrbass responds:

WOW!! Thanks for the detailed review!
I guess I'm gonna agree with you. I love the E. Piano sound, but the shaker sound could have used some smoothing out. Still, for it to sound clear it has to be on the dry side (meaning no reverb).